- Ushijima & Partners, Attorneys-at-Law
- Sanno Park Tower 12F(Reception) and 14F, 11-1, Nagatacho 2-chome, Chiyoda-ku,
Tokyo 100-6114, Japan
(as of September 1st, 2021)
- Attorneys-at-law: 52
Foreign qualified attorneys (not admitted in Japan): 2
- Practice Areas
- International Transactions; International Investment; International Commercial Litigation; Alternative Dispute Resolution; Contracts; Real Estate Development; Labor and Employment; Corporate Rehabilitation; Restructuring/Insolvency; Antitrust; Customs/Trade; Finance; Trademark; Copyright; Tax; Environmental; Insurance; IT; Compliance/Corporate Governance; and General Corporate Practice (both domestic and international)
- Overseas network
- Our office is the representative firm in Japan of Multilaw, the Employment Law Alliance and Lawyers Associated Worldwide.
- Please see the “Global Network” for the details.
- Also, our firm thinks that it is an important mission for Japanese lawyers to support, in cooperation with local law firms, Japanese companies that make inroads into Asia, and is positioned for this mission, such as constructing strong connections with local major law firms. Please see “Asia Practices” for more details.