Mitsuya Kosaka delivered a lecture titled “Matters to Examine and Matters to Note in Introducing E-Contracts.”
The outline of the lecture is as follows:
Date: Thursday, November 25, 2021, 12:00 – 12:30
Venue: Online (Zoom)
Lecturer: Mitsuya Kosaka
Matters to Examine and Matters to Note in Introducing E-Contracts
“We are considering introducing e-contracts; are they really secure?”
E-contracts use data such as e-signatures and time stamps to leave a contract trail; however, they cannot be visibly confirmed like a seal impression, and so you may feel uncertain about their security.
In this seminar, Mitsuya Kosaka of Ushijima & Partners explains the advantages and disadvantages of e-contracts from the aspect of legal security and indicates the matters that should be examined when introducing e-contracts.
This seminar is recommended for:
– Those who are considering introducing e-contracts
– Those who have introduced e-contracts and would like to clarify anew the advantages and disadvantages of e-contracts
– Traditional written contracts and e-contracts
– Types of e-contracts and competence of evidence
– Examination of introducing e-contracts and matters to note, etc.