Rikisuke Yamanaka served as the moderator of a webinar titled “COVID-19@the Workplace – The Asia Experience – Part III Legal Updates as Asia Takes Steps Toward Recovery.”
The ELA is proud to present a complimentary webinar series discussing the most impactful labor and employment changes of 2021 and forecasting anticipated developments in 2022 that will affect businesses of all sizes around the globe. The format is driven by interactive discussions and Q&A. Participants can submit questions in advance or during the live program.
Key topics for discussion may include:
- The most significant legal changes in 2021 that impacted employers.
- Recent leadership/government changes.
- Recent improvements or set-backs to global mobility.
- Managing workplace vaccines/testing.
- Remote work and/or cross-border remote work.
- 2022 predictions.
January 25, 2022
4:00 p.m. Hong Kong time (8:00 a.m. GMT)
China, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Taiwan