Wataru Fukuda delivered a lecture titled “Measures Concerning Antisocial Forces in the Coronavirus Catastrophe.”
Date: Tuesday, March 29, 2022, 14:00 – 14:30
◆ Zoom Seminar ◆ Measures Concerning Antisocial Forces in the Coronavirus Catastrophe
You may think, “There is little chance of getting involved with antisocial forces if we conduct normal business.” However, recently, the boundaries of antisocial forces have become obscured and their tactics for getting themselves into regular businesses have become more and more sophisticated.
In this seminar, Wataru Fukuda, attorney-at-law, of Ushijima & Partners lectures on the measures for eliminating antisocial forces in the coronavirus catastrophe, changes in social awareness regarding antisocial forces, growing sophistication of their tactics, and methods for checking the existence of relationships with antisocial forces.
This seminar is recommended for:
– Personnel in charge of checking the existence of relationships with antisocial forces in a company
– Personnel in charge of reviewing contract clauses concerning antisocial forces and managing the company’s standard forms
– Personnel who want to know the essential measures for eliminating antisocial forces
– Outline of guidelines and ordinances of public offices
– Growing sophistication of tactics of antisocial forces – Operational tips for checking non-existence of a relationship with antisocial forces, contract clauses concerning antisocial forces, etc.